background

Monday, November 21, 2011

Newlyweds

Well, here we are! I think a "finally" might be in order. I know this is nearly three months after the fact, but we're married! Life has never been better, if you ask me. We were sealed in the Seattle Temple on September 3rd, 2011. Description of the day? Perfect. Seriously, everything went off without a hitch. I think the worst thing that happened all day was my hair needing to be fixed before the reception. I feel like we waited for that day for so long! (For those of you that don't know, I waited for Tyler while he served a mission in the San Fernando Valley in California for two years.) The wedding was perfect, as was our reception. It was an awesome party, if I do say so myself!! I was grateful that the people we invited with small children brought them. We liked seeing all the kids we helped with in nursery dance at our reception.




Anna and Don
Our honeymoon was just as wonderful! We went to his mission for a week!! I was so excited to meet so many of the people Tyler loves! We spent a lot of time with his American Sign Language teacher, Anna, and her husband, Don. They are FANTASTIC!!! I immediately loved them. Anna cooked for us, and Don performed magic tricks for us. They had two other friends there, too. We had a blast. Anna loves to play Rummikub, so we spent time doing that.
Of course we did all the fun things like Disneyland, too! We also went to the Santa Monica Pier, Hollywood Blvd, the walk at Universal Studios, and my personal favorite - the set of The Office!!
Yep, be jealous! 
It. was. awesome!! Did I mention the Camero we drove? Yep. Super cool!! We had lunch with his mission president and his wife, as well as twenty other missionaries at their home. We went all over his mission, and he showed me the different areas he served in. Our hotel was absolutely beautiful!!! We stayed in Pasadena at a hotel called The Langham. Our room was gorgeous, and we loved it. Someday we both want to go back - mainly to see everyone again!

And now? Back to reality. But here are a few more fun pictures. :)

The cast of Harry Potter
The rental car!


The view from the top of the Ferris wheel at the pier 

Our view from the hotel room

Disneyland

No comments:

Post a Comment